Wednesday 14 March 2012

WHAT TO WEAR


Right my lovely people, I need your help in choosing what to wear out on Saturday night. As I'm sure you are aware it is St Patricks Day, it's always a big night out ... I missed it last year but this year I plan to have a really good one. It sounds like I'm talking about New Years or something but anyways I have three outfits choices each based around a black v-neck body from ASOS. The fourth picture was meant to give you a better look at it, whether it does or doesn't who knows!

The club we are going to is one of those sort of theme-less clubs I guess you could say, dressing up or not doesn't really matter but being a weag, I like to dress up & make an effort. So here are the options...

Outfit One. 


 Body - Asos
Skirt - H&M
Leopard Belt - Accessorize
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I had thought about using my orange bag, seen below, but it might be too much with the leopard I think!

Outfit Two. 



Body - Asos
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Bit more casual I'd say but I quite like the casual-dressy ness of it.

Outfit Three. 



Body - Asos
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I bought this skirt weeks and weeks ago but have yet to show it the bright lights of Edinburgh night life. I love it but I'm not too sure whether it looks too small?! I was also thinking this skirt might be nice with the white chiffon top seen here 

Let me know what you think! 


3 comments:

  1. All the outfits are lovely! Hmm..I think I like the 2nd one the best but if you want to be a little more dressy then I think the 1st one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie. Think I'm going to go for the shorts probably add a studded belt or a chunky necklace... see how I feel on the night x

      Delete
  2. love your shorts and skirt - amazing:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete