Monday 19 March 2012

BURGUNDY






I finally have the blogging bug back again. Yay! This was just a quick outfit I wore to go in for a group meeting in uni, nothing special or exciting but I like it. It's simple. I like simple. That sentence makes me sound simple! Alas, it is true - simple does it for me. The outfit just kind of fell together which is nice. I like it when something you've planned out in your head comes out exactly as you want it to in real life. Makes the day go a little bit easier. The burgundy colour of the top is a favourite of mine. It is a dressier colour - if colours can be segmented this way (?!) making the outfit seem a bit less relaxed. I like relaxed but I like to look like I've made the effort too!

Cardgian, top - H&M Jeans - Kristen at Topshop Shoes - New Look Bag - Topshop Scarf - old school M&S Leather jacket - Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment