Thursday 22 March 2012

BERRY NICE



The Warehouse sale is one of my favourite. They have decent reductions on sale items, not a silly few quid off. I want a proper sale. These berry coloured trousers were originally £35 but were reduced to £17! See what I mean, that is a saving. Naturally I snapped them up, slightly in two minds sitting at my laptop but when they arrived & I tried them on ... it was love. They are high waisted & a sort of heavy duty legging material. Very skinny. Very gorgeous.

I have plans for them for this weekend. I'm thinking either my shoe boots or my heels seen in this post. With either a plain black H&M crop top & gold collar necklace or my sequined Zara tshirt. What do we think? Big chunky clutch as well . What else!

In other news, I want my hair to grow! Right now! Hopefully it won't take too long, my hair normally grows pretty fast so keep everything crossed for me. Ever the dramatic am I!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather. I am on day 4 of a 6 day working block... *sigh*. Two to go, two to go!

1 comment:

  1. hello I am French going for a walk in my blog, and become a member

    ReplyDelete